Saturday, October 16, 2010

free miniature cross stitch designs


If you are looking for some designs to stitch for your dollhouse I have found a sweet site with all sorts of patterns that are tailored to miniature work.  The best part is, the designs are free!  Oh I love free stuff.  It is one of those little things in life that make me sooo happy.  The patterns available are really nice too.  If you are new to this blog, like I was, enjoy browsing all the patterns.  If you know of it, check back in because they have recently added some great new stuff.  So, without further ado, here is the link  http://nuestrasminis.blogspot.com/  Have fun everyone!


Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the link!!! I'm going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por los amables comentarios que haces de nuestro blog. Me hace muy feliz que te guste tanto. Ahora estoy preparando mi primera feria de miniaturas, pero pronto espero poder añadir nuevos diseños en el blog. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...